Over twenty-eight years of business experience that has included public (Price Waterhouse audit staff) and corporate accounting and OMD software consulting, since 1995.
OMD Qualifications include:
- Emphasis and expertise in all aspects of the financial module, inventory control, and the contract billing function. Implementation and consulting on all other OMD modules, including, but to a lesser extent, payroll and sales prospecting.
- Train personnel to reconcile Trial Balance control accounts to detail reports, which follow: accounts receivable Aging, Inventory Location Valuation, Accounts Payable Balance, and Contract Revenue Status/Purge.
- Creation of coding logic for products, program types, order categories, and other necessary control records.
- Documentation of process flows by flowchart and/or written documentation.
- Client base includes users of character and graphical versions of OMD.
I received my B.S. degree in Accounting from Harding University, Searcy, AR in 1977.
I became a CPA in Tennessee in 1979 (inactive).
Phone: (913) 239-0413 (home office)
Cell Phone: (913) 461-3770
Daniel W. Istre
13733 Flint Street
Overland Park, KS 66221